Follow Us on Facebook

Follow Us on Facebook
  • Latest News

    Popular Posts

    Tuesday, June 28, 2016

    Interesting:Find Out What Mzvee Said After She Lost Award On BET

    Mzvee with Diamond in the USAlthough she lost out to Black Coffee of South Africa, the talented singer says her nomination has opened manydoors for her.“I am excited about my nomination and I went out there to connect and also have fun and I achieved that,”shesaid.Mzvee said consequently fans should expect something big from her this year, according to a report by vibesin5.com.She, however, declined to state if she had any big international collaborations coming up.“I don’t think I can speak on that now but my fans should expect something big from me this year. This year is gonna be a good year for me and my fans”. She said.

    Source:Yen.com

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Item Reviewed: Interesting:Find Out What Mzvee Said After She Lost Award On BET Rating: 5 Reviewed By: DeGeneral
    Scroll to Top