Follow Us on Facebook

Follow Us on Facebook
  • Latest News

    Popular Posts

    Monday, June 27, 2016

    My Absence In Local Movie Has Affected Sales-Mr beautiful

    ClementBonneyknown in showbizindustryas Mr Beautiful in an interview Onua 95.1 fmhas said when movie producers in the AshantiRegion sidelined him but his absence has reduced the quality of movies produced in the Region.Mr. Beautiful openly displayed his political colours during the 2012general elections, supported the current president His Excellency john Dramani Mahama and the National Democratic Congress (NDC). According to Mr. Beautiful, ever since he declared His support for the president years ago producers in the Ashanti region have neglected him and have refused to cast him for any movie. In an interview with Christian Agyei Frimpong host of Anigye Mmre on Onua 95.1, the comedianactor said, he is not trouble because movie producers have sidelined him, “Life has a stage, but my absence has reduced their quality of content, I have my followers, my followers won’tbuyany kumawood movie without me, I brought anothermovementinto our local movie industry, if because of declaring my support for president Mahama they have sideline me cool, I’m back to my business, I have an advertising agency”Mr Beautiful dismissed allegation against him that, the president of the republic of Ghana His Excellency john Dramani Mahama has bought him acar.SeanCityGH.com




    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Item Reviewed: My Absence In Local Movie Has Affected Sales-Mr beautiful Rating: 5 Reviewed By: DeGeneral
    Scroll to Top