Follow Us on Facebook

Follow Us on Facebook
  • Latest News

    Popular Posts

    Monday, July 4, 2016

    EL Reacts To "F" Bar Line In Sarkodie's Bossy

    EL is chilling. He seems not to care about all the social media calls to respond to Sarkodie’s Bossy record.I

    n a shot funny video posted on his Instagram, Elom is seen rebuking himself for writing BARS instead of studying Law and passing the Bar.Sarkodie rapped in his Bossy single;“I’m a king but I don’t feel I should wear a crown// That was a clear sound// Mr DJ make you drop this fire on air now// Omo si Sarkodie ndropu Punches// I can do it really but the point is// Wo rapi na wo punchi piia you sound immature// You gotto spit from the heart no be your jaw// Best MCs right from the top//They be best cos they write from the heart// B.I.G, Jay Zto Nas, It’s all about emotions bro// F%&@the Bars”This hostility many believe started when EL touted PaeDae as a dope rapper on VGMA stage after Sark won the Best Rapper award on the night

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Item Reviewed: EL Reacts To "F" Bar Line In Sarkodie's Bossy Rating: 5 Reviewed By: DeGeneral
    Scroll to Top